Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blogger Interface

For several months now, signing in to Google's Blogger has meant getting a message to try out the new interface.  Now, it's up whether you like it or not.  It's a design disaster. 

The old interface was easy on the eyes.  Dark colors in the background muted your monitor.  There were big letters.  It was very easy to navigate.

Although it wasn't broken, Google fixed it.  Now, it turns your screen white, which makes you want to sign out as soon as possible.  Small icons form incomprehensible hieroglyphics across the top and down the side.  The print is similarly small in a font that makes it look smaller.   The new layout looks like it was designed to boost the sales of glasses.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete