Saturday, February 19, 2011

Celebrities

The shelf life of celebrities hasn't changed much. Some last a long time, while others come and go quickly.

One thing that has changed is how they evolve over time. I remember cringing at Britney Spears. Since she is younger than me, I thought I would be spared seeing her turn into Elizabeth Taylor. No such luck.

Famous people used to be timeless. Everyone wondered how they looked so good for so long. Now, they age faster than anybody.

I wonder if this means we'll stop seeing them in ads for cosmetics.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete