Saturday, April 16, 2011

Maps

I have always liked maps. There is nothing wrong with maps available today. The problem is that they are starting to disappear. Selection is becoming limited.

Navigating with a map is harder than it is with a GPS. At times, everything is a mystery. Once you locate your intersection, it's like magic. Suddenly, you're somewhere. It's exactly defined on something that was printed last year.

I doubt anyone will go back to navigating with maps exclusively, but they are getting hard enough to find that I miss them. With a map, you're not entirely reliant on a GPS, and its plugs and batteries. Also, you can unfold most maps for a big picture. Zooming in and out isn't the same.

It would be great if maps could stick around, but it looks like they're just behind phonebooks as they head for the exit.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete