Friday, December 24, 2010

MTV and Bravo

Both channels used to be great.

MTV was the first channel to devote itself to music videos. I suppose it's not their fault that videos were quick to become a stunted art form after a short burst of creativity. Most of them were dim bands mouthing the words, even early on. Still, the music is gone now. It should be somewhere, even if music people are less visually creative than most.

Bravo was the ultimate highbrow movie channel. They only showed classics and important films, leaving the garbage to other channels. Now, they've sunk lower than everyone, except MTV.

Both feature trashy programs.

How did people in artificial situations with cameras end up being called, "Reality TV?"

Trash, trash, trash.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete